Re: [Help-glpk] intercept terminal output

From: Heinrich Schuchardt
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] intercept terminal output
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 00:26:22 +0200

Hello Christiano,

project GLPK# has example code for GLPK 4.42, see
http://yoyovicks.blog.free.fr/

Unfortunately the project was discontinued.

I think the appropriate way to create a sustainable solution is to use
SWIG (http://swig.org) to create a wrapper for the GLPK library and add
the bit of code needed to handle exceptions and callbacks.

On the list I have repeatedly seen people interested in using GLPK with
C#. So may be you could partner up with others to create such a wrapper.

Best regards

Heinrich