Re: [Help-glpk] Gusek - release 0.2.20

From: Luiz Bettoni
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Gusek - release 0.2.20
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 17:02:02 -0300

Hi, Marc!

I can do that (sometimes, you can se that Gusek missed some glpk releases). To be honest, it's not too different from your procedure. But I see the point of pack the 64bit release and release it on sourceforge, you're right =)

But as I'm not a Windows user anymore, I need some opinions that it works on some win64 platforms [32bit gusek with 64bit glpsol exe/dll]. Like yours. Can anyone else confirm that it works? Or problems connecting to 32bit databases or something like this?

Anyway, nowadays I'm not maintaining gusek actively, just packing new glpk binaries from winglpk. Interested developers can join to the gusek project on sourceforge, just ask me. Maybe we can migrate to github, also. Can be more flexible and make another great fork came to life.

Regards,
Luiz Bettoni