[Help-glpk] [Fwd: Oracle Database Connection]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Oracle Database Connection]
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 18:13:48 +0300

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Passorelli, Curtis <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden <address@hidden>
Subject: Oracle Database Connection
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 15:01:40 +0000

Hello,

I have Oracle 11g, which I use to search our database. Is there a way to
run an SQL query within the .mod file?

Thanks for the help,

Curtis

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS
SENT FROM GENTEX CORPORATION IS GENTEX CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION INTENDED
ONLY FOR THE PERSONAL USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY NAMED ABOVE. If
review, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete this e-mail
message and any attachments from your computer.