Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Installing pyglpk]

From: Erik Quaeghebeur
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Installing pyglpk]
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2018 11:37:01 +0100

Dear Sara,

[Your mail had to be forwarded to the list, probably because you are not subscribed.]

I've been trying to install pyglpk, and I installed glpk first as
directed in the steps and when i try to install pyglpk I get various
errors in the glpk.c file.

This is probably due to version conflicts. Have a look at

        https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Python

for some information about GLPK and Python.

pyglpk development seems to have stalled a while ago, but there is a fork that seems to be maintained:

        https://github.com/bradfordboyle/pyglpk

I have not tested this.

Best,

Erik