Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Antonio Carlos Moretti <address@hidden>]

From: Reginald Beardsley
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Antonio Carlos Moretti <address@hidden>]
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2018 04:37:12 +0000 (UTC)

Most FORTRAN compilers add a trailing underscore to the names.  On AIX it will
add 2 by default IIRC, but you can tell the compiler to just add one.

      CALL FOO( A )

void foo_ ( float* *a ){

}

There is a short post I wrote 25 years ago floating around on the Internet.
It's appended to this:

www.personal.psu.edu/jhm/f90/lambert-f2c.pdf

At the time I was writing code that called C from FORTRAN which built tables of
function pointers which called FORTRAN routines on 6 flavors of Unix.  Might
seem like a lot of trouble, but it got me a 6x speedup on a user defined
FORTRAN internal read.  All my work was with F77, so I can't say about F9X and
beyond.

Reg