Re: [Help-glpk] Compiling and linking problems

From: Mike Steglich
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Compiling and linking problems
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 16:32:20 +0100

BTW, it is the same issue when I commented out all other code in env/stdc.c.

Thanks,

Mike

Am 17.03.2018 um 16:20 schrieb Chris Matrakidis <address@hidden>:

Dear Mike,

I am able to build glpk v4.65 with --disable-reentrant. Unfortunately, Heinrich’s solution does not work for me.

Can you give more details on the problems with Heinrich's solution? It works for me, but am only doing static builds with a custom makefile, so maybe missing something.

Best Regards,

Chris Matrakidis