setup problems ...

From: Mehul N. Sanghvi
Subject: setup problems ...
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 13:19:40 -0700 (PDT)

'allo,

    What do I have to do to get notifications from GNATS ?  we have a
lot of open PRs that we are not seeing any notification of.
.../DATABASE/gnats-adm/config does have NOTIFY=1

The database is located in /usr/local/gnats/share/gnats/DATABASE rather
the /usr/local/gnats/share/gnats/gnats-db which is what GNATS was built
with.  My aliases and all are fine.  I am able to query everything
correctly.   Creation is another problem .... nothing gets created as
far as I can tell and there is no gnats-adm/current file.

Any clues on the notification problem ?

thanks,

  mehul