Gnats webpages on sources.redhat.com

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Gnats webpages on sources.redhat.com
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 15:22:41 +0100

Hi!

I would like to volunteer for the task of updating and maintaining the Gnats web pages on http://sources.redhat.com/gnats/. The info on the pages is old and many of the resources listed are no longer available. Now that things are finally moving again, the pages need to reflect that. I currently devote a small section of my website at http://techsite.yngve.com to Gnats, but sources.redhat.com is the natural place for people to begin their search when looking for Gnats-related material.

Is there anyone on this list who could point me in the right direction as to how I can get write access to the pages?

Yngve Svendsen
IS Engineer
Clustra Systems Inc.
address@hidden