Re: GNATS 4 ?

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Re: GNATS 4 ?
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 22:32:01 +0100

    MNS> 'allo, Where can I get GNATS 4 from ?  I belive that it is
    MNS> currently only availabel from CVS only, correct ?

Correct.  See http://sources.redhat.com/gnats for the information how to
get it from CVS.

    MNS> Also, are the recent patches and all in there already ?

I think there are some patches in BTS, but I haven't gone through them
yet.  If anyone knows about any other patches that should be included,
please let me know.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
It's amazing how much better you feel once you've given up hope.
                                                (unknown source)