gnatsweb questions

From: sakou
Subject: gnatsweb questions
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 13:55:32 +0900

Hi,

I am searching web based bug tracking tool to use our project.
Your tool looks like better than other tools.
But I have some questions about gnatsweb.

1.Is it possible to add a new field to form of a bug report? (ex.
FREQUENCY,VERSION,,,)

2.Is it possible to add a new field to form of a bug report?

3.Is it possible to search with any combination of field data of a bug report?
Can regular expression be used when you do 'search'?

4.Can you attach any type of file (ascii,binary) to a bug report?

Thanks