RE: Renaming a category?

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: RE: Renaming a category?
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 21:09:57 +0200

At 12:26 23.04.2001 -0600, Rick Macdonald wrote:
On Mon, 23 Apr 2001, Wasserman, Sherry wrote:

> I recently created a tool to move all PRs from one category to another
> with the following command:
>       perl catmove  [-d gnats_root]  <old category> <new category> ...
>
> I'll be happy to send this, if you are interested.

This should be added to the contrib directory (if there still is one) or
become part of gnats itself!

I agree. Presumably, it's specifically created for Gnats 3, but no major changes should be necessary for v4.

I assume Milan will grab hold of this when he has time.

Yngve Svendsen
IS Engineer
Clustra AS, Trondheim, Norway
address@hidden