Re: gnats design

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: gnats design
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 10:06:46 +0200

At 21:57 23.04.2001 -0400, Alexander L. Belikoff wrote:

Hello everyone -

I've been an avid GNATS user since 1994 (started w/ 3.2 and eventually
upgraded through 3.103). While GNATS in it's [current] shape worked
for us (and still works) it has way too many shortcomings. I've got
quite a list of ides on better GNATS design based on my development
experience (both w/ large and small groups) and I wonder if there is
an appropriate forum for GNATS design discussions where I could share
my thoughts and discuss the design issues and possibly help with
coding.

I would say that the appropriate forum is right here, unless you're thinking more along the lines of a newsgroup or a web forum.

It is excellent news to hear that more prople are taking an active interest in Gnats.

Yngve Svendsen
IS Engineer
Clustra AS, Trondheim, Norway
address@hidden