Re: Call for Gnatsweb 2.x patches

From: Gerald Pfeifer
Subject: Re: Call for Gnatsweb 2.x patches
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 10:34:16 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, Yngve Svendsen wrote:
> Time permitting, I will try to kick out a more or less "final" 2.x
> version of Gnatsweb.

That definitely makes sense, yes!  Unfortunately, I do not have much
time these days to work on gnatsweb (apart from trying to resolve copy-
right issues behind the scenes), but it's very positive to see that a
couple of others like you and Dirk are getting increasingly active!

Concerning patches, most of those patches I made to HEAD during the
last few months, certainly are good candidates for 2.8.0.

Concerning development, I'd suggest to use CVS and create a 2.8.0
branch somewhere, so that development there can proceed relatively
easily.

Thanks,
Gerald
--