Re: Current Gnats 4 CVS broken on Solaris

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Re: Current Gnats 4 CVS broken on Solaris
Date: 27 May 2001 16:37:03 +0200

    YS> Seems the %Z to %z change broke Gnats 4 on Solaris 7. It turns
    YS> out that Solaris' strftime does not support the %z conversion
    YS> specification. I get error messages saying that Gnats is unable
    YS> to parse the Arrival Date field when submitting edits. Changing
    YS> %z to %Z again fixed it.

Well, it should be fixed now, with respect to the recent time zone
discussion.  Please let me know whether it works now.

Thanks,

Milan Zamazal

--
When you're in a fight with an idiot, it's difficult for other people to tell
which one the idiot is.                       -- Bruce Perens in debian-devel