Re: gnats devel FW: New time zones

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Re: gnats devel FW: New time zones
Date: 26 May 2001 19:51:18 +0200

Thanks, Carl and Dirk, for the clarification regarding the time zones,
it was really needed.

As for %z in strftime, GNU libc says it's part of ISO C99.  I don't know
what ISO C99 is, but I expect it means %z becomes a generally available
feature.  So I added an autoconf test for it, and if the feature is
unavailable I simply replace all %z's by %Z.  I think this is a fair
approach -- it's not worse than the current situation at least.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
Wasting somebody else's time strikes me as the height of rudeness.
                                                      Bill Gates