Re: GNATS discussion group

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: GNATS discussion group
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 13:52:30 +0200

At 12:51 06.06.01 +1000, Margaret BRIERTON wrote:
Ok.....

So far i'm able to run "send-pr", create a problem report and send it. This works
fine.  I'm also able to read the mail using "sendmail".

My problem is that i there are no entries being created in the database. I query the dbase and i get no matching results found, when i know that i've just send a
pr that matches that criteria.

I've attached my config and /etc/aliases file.

Can someone please offer me some help.

It sounds as if you haven't set up the periodic cron job that is supposed to pick up submitted PRs from the gnats-queue directory and file them into the database.

Have a look of item 5 under http://sources.redhat.com/gnats/3_113_manual/gnats_4.html#SEC57

Yngve Svendsen
Gnatsweb maintainer