Problem with edit-pr

From: Uma R
Subject: Problem with edit-pr
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 14:42:41 -0700

Hi,
  I have gnatsweb installed and we started using it. Now there is sometime
problem with edit. All these times it worked fine suddenly I had an error
saying that the particular PR is locked by gnats. I am unaware of removing
this lock. when i tried to remove those .lock files from the lock directory
manually and retried edit it gives some internal server error. Have anyone
in the group had already faced some such problems. If anyone knows the
solution pls do reply me immediately as we have started using the GNATS.

Really important.
Uma

"Opportunity is missed by most people because
it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison