Multiple Databases

From: Perry Klein
Subject: Multiple Databases
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 09:44:44 -0400

I am looking for more information on setting up multiple databases for gnats. gnats is currently being used at our facility for a project, but another project is interested in using it. The on-line documentation refers to the capability of multiple databases on one host, but lacks the details in what is needed in regards to the pr-queue, and other components. It is important that we keep the two projects segregated. Each will have its own administrator as well. Any additional information would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Perry Klein