Re: default db

From: Mel Hatzis
Subject: Re: default db
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 16:28:29 -0700

On 06/18/02 15:43, Peter Chiang wrote:
Is there a way to disable or remove the default database. Do I need to call the first database as default?

The 'default' database must be defined in the databases file and furthermore
a directory for it must exist. I believe you can get away with using an
empty directory (ie. there's no need to build the default database using
'mkdb').

--
Mel Hatzis
Juniper Networks, Inc.