setup pr timely reminder errors

From: Peter Chiang
Subject: setup pr timely reminder errors
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 17:12:20 +0000

If I enable the pr timely reminder, I got an error "Unparseable reply from gnatsd" when I submit a pr throught gnatsweb?

Also I tried running pr from command line, i got this output:

address@hidden at]# /usr/local/libexec/gnats/at-pr --database test2 10 DoNotKnow/20 /usr/local/com/test2db/DoNotKnow/20 internal 'address@hidden (
Peter Chiang)' 'peter' 'gnats-admin'  --> copy the arugments from the /var/at/file -> this file generated by at-pr

/usr/local/libexec/gnats/at-pr: [: too many arguments
/usr/local/libexec/gnats/at-pr: /usr/local/libexec/gnats/pr-addr: No such file or directory