General GNATS setup questions.

From: Peter Losher
Subject: General GNATS setup questions.
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 13:05:32 -0700

I am setting up a new GNATS (w/ GNATSweb) install, and I used the 4.0-beta1
software.  Most of it has gone smoothly, however I do have a couple of
questions: (If they have been fixed in CVS let me know)

- In GNATS, when responding to a ticket via email, it generates another new
ticket instead of appending it to the previous one.  Isn't it supposed to
key off the subject line for that?

- In GNATSweb, whenever I try to set the category in a query (and not have it
set to "all") it comes back with a "Return code: 415 - Invalid expression."
Is that a known bug, or is something misconfigured on my end? Flipping it
back to "all" works fine (but I don't want all the tickets listed) :)

- Any searchable archives of this list? :)

I am sure to have more questions later as I try to get more familiar with the
inner workings, but thanks in advance for any answers you can pass on :)

Best Wishes -
--
address@hidden - Internet Software Consortium - http://www.isc.org/