Re: Unparseable reply from gnatsd

From: Eicke Felipe
Subject: Re: Unparseable reply from gnatsd
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 18:18:18 +0000

Ok there is a file /usr/local/gnats/etc/gnats/databases and the content is:
default:Bug database:/usr/local/gnats/com/gnatsdb

The following is the output from command gnatsd with the option LIST Databases:

/usr/local/gnats/libexec/gnats/gnatsd
200 gnatserver GNATS server 4.0-beta1 ready.
LIST Databases
301 List follows.
default:Bug database:/usr/local/gnats/com/gnatsdb

Could you help me?
Eicke.