edit-pr cannot retry

From: Mariusz Pekala
Subject: edit-pr cannot retry
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 06:57:15 +0200

Hello.
A little problem found I when edit-pr used was:

Sample session follows. The 'reason' has not been typed-in. Just ctrl-D has
been pressed.

  address@hidden case]$ edit-pr 2
  Why did the State field change? (Ctrl-D to end)
  pr-edit: Edit of field State requires a change reason.
  Problems with edit submission.
  a)bort or r)etry?
  pr-edit: Edit of field State requires a change reason.
  Problems with edit submission.
  a)bort or r)etry?
  pr-edit: Edit of field State requires a change reason.
  Problems with edit submission.
  a)bort or r)etry?
  Cancelling edit.  Changed PR is in /tmp/ep2125.

What was I supposed to do to correct the PR and to have another chance to
give reason ?
Is there some another way, or the send-pr needs a patch?
I believe that when user chooses to 'retry', send-pr should start editor
again, and then again ask for reason or whatever.
Now send-pr tries to retry the checking, but gives no chance to re-edit the
PR.
I am almost sure that I should fill a bug-report for this, but I decided to
ask here first.. :-)

Cheers,
--M.P.

P.S.: My version is from CVS - about two days old.

--
We are the knights who say
echo '16i[q]sa[ln0=aln100%Pln100/snlbx]sbA0D4D465452snlbxq'|dc