Installation issues can't find send-pr.conf

From: Brad Wyman
Subject: Installation issues can't find send-pr.conf
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 16:11:25 -0500

Hi,

        I'm a newbie (at system administrating but not at using gnats) and have
run into a couple of issues installing gnats.

I'm working with gnats 3.999.2

Does anybody know the answer to the following:

1) The command:
         make install-info
returns with "no rule to make install-info"  The previous command of make info
appeared to complete normally.  Is this step important?  I appear to have the
man pages installed, so I'm not sure what this was suppose to do.

2) I do not have a send-pr.conf file located anywhere.  I used the default
configuration so it should reside in /usr/local/etc/gnats.  It is not there.
Yet when I use the send-pr command it comes up with a template.  Has the
functionality of the send-pr.conf been replaced by the dbconfig file?  Could
someone send me a sample send-pr.conf file to edit?

Thanks,

Brad Wyman