You're paying too much for health care sweatshirt

From: Rosa Kerr
Subject: You're paying too much for health care sweatshirt
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 04 22:05:32 GMT

rxponderous pne

CAN YOU AFFORD JUST $37 A MONTH FOR HEALTH COVERAGE?

Our discount health care plans give individuals and families access to the same
low-cost networks that employers get access too!

You're a smarter individual than most. You recognize a good deal when you see
it. Why pay too much for health coverage when you can exploit the same methods
that employers use?

Fill out a short form here for a no-obligation quote:
http://immediacy.healthcareforall.biz/absinthe?id=adept

I look forward to speaking with you should you decide to learn more!

Regards,

Rosa Kerr (address@hidden)mpq

To get off of this list, just go here: http://coherent.healthcareforall.biz/bye

transshippingell geswso kkjf wq  oao