Re: Import bug utility for GNATS?

From: Daniel Quimper
Subject: Re: Import bug utility for GNATS?
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 11:49:58 +0900

Hi,

I got a suggestion for you. Use a software like "unison" to sync your two installations. Your user don't have to export and import the PR, that would be done automatically with "unison" a couple of minutes after the insertion. Since, Gnats is all file base, I think this would work well. Unison is not the only software for this, only one that I
use for other purpose.

I don't really understand why you would need two servers though. Can you have only on location and have the second location access it via VPN or some other network
facility?

dan...