Re: Problem in mkdb

From: Mel Hatzis
Subject: Re: Problem in mkdb
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 22:39:50 -0800

Hi Asawari, I'm glad you're further along.

On 03/23/2004 10:00 PM, address@hidden submitted:
Thanks..
The problem got solved by the solution you gave yesterday.

Now gnats is installed. How to run that product now? Should we write any
script for that?

I have written more detailed instructions about setting up
and running GNATS in a separate release of GNATS that I've
been working on, which I'm hoping will be adopted by the
GNATS development community as the next release of GNATS.

Try downloading the GNATS-DBI release available from

   http://professional.juniper.net/gnats/

You'll find alot of useful information in the INSTALL file
which should get you going. If you encounter additional
difficulties after reading the INSTALL file, let me know
and I'll try to help you further.

--
Mel Hatzis

Thanks
Asawari

Confidentiality Notice

this message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or
privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or
address@hidden immediately