Adding a new DB

From: Victor Gregorio
Subject: Adding a new DB
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 12:24:47 -0800

Hello. It is possible to add a new database to Gnats outside of GNATS_ROOT? Basically, I have an install of gnats-3.113 with the standard /usr/local/share/gnats/gnats-db/ configuration and need to add a new database. Would it be best to reorganize my databases as folders inside GNATS_ROOT? I was unable to find specific documentation on this and figured I would email the list.

Thank you, Victor.