Re: Call for new GNATS maintainer

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: Call for new GNATS maintainer
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 21:01:31 +0200

Chad Walstrom wrote:

On Sun, Mar 28, 2004 at 12:37:35PM +1000, Andrew Gray wrote:
I regret that I have not given GNATS the effort that it deserved.  In
recognition of this I have decided to step down from the GNATS
maintainer role.

Thank you for the service you've provided to the GNATS community!  I
certainly appreciate it, having used gnats at two separate places of
employment at least. ;-)
I second that!

I might step up to the plate if I can convince my employer, the
University of Minnesota College of Biological Sciences, to allow some
development time on GNATS during the daytime hours.  I have a general
aversion to spending too much time on the computer at home when I work
on it all day. ;-)  So far the work I've done for the Debian packages,
albeit limited so far, has been OK'ed.

Sounds very good. If I were to nominate someone, it would either be you or Mel Hatzis.

- Yngve