RE: GNATS 4.1.0 Released!

From: David S Gathright
Subject: RE: GNATS 4.1.0 Released!
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 09:05:37 -0700

Thanks, Chad and the rest of the GNATS team for pushing this one through!
I've got a few people (students mostly) working for me and I hope I can get
them doing some GNATS-related tools (integrated charts like in the 3.x
distro, maybe an admin interface, etc).  So, hopefully we can give some back
in the near future.

-----
David S Gathright                   LASP - University of Colorado
Flight Software Engineer            1234 Innovation Drive
address@hidden   Boulder, CO 80303
(303) 492-7997 Office