why is 'gnatsd.user_access' pointing at...

From: Attila Horvath
Subject: why is 'gnatsd.user_access' pointing at...
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 10:25:22 -0500 (EST)

Hi All

I'm new to gnats. I 'apt-gOt installED' version 4.1.0 on our Debian (sarge) system.

Just a quick question - why is gnatsd.user_access pointing to a particular instance of a database (in this case the 'default' database)?

   gnatsd.user_access -> /var/lib/gnats/gnats-db/gnats-adm/gnatsd.user_access

So if we work with multpile databases, how would I control user access on an individual database-by-database basis?

Thx Attila