Installing emacs on Unixware 7.0.1

From: Ivan Krsul
Subject: Installing emacs on Unixware 7.0.1
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 11:32:24 -0400

Greetings,

I am still trying to install emacs on Unixware 7.0.1 but the installation
program refuses to configure emacs with the default mode (I get the error
message "configure: error: Emacs hasn't been ported to
`i686-UnixWare7.0.1-sysv5' systems").  However, I have seen other Unixware 7
systems with emacs installed, so it has to be possible.

Does anyone know how to install or configure emacs (I am trying  version
20-4) on intel-based Unixware 7.0.1 systems?

Ivan Krsul
Director PRISMA
Aduana Nacional de Bolivia
Email: ikrsul@aduana.gov.bo  o  ivan@krsul.org