Run error from within emacs

From: Martin Burrow
Subject: Run error from within emacs
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 01:07:52 -0000

HI,

I recently installed JDE on my machine.  It comiles OK, but when I try to
run my application I get an error from the Java Virtual Machine Launcher
saying "Could not find the main class.  Program will exit!"

I have tried downloading the Virtual machine again and re-installing it, but
this had no effect and I still received the same error message.  Any ideas
what could be the problem?

I am using the follwing plug-ins packages with emacs: -
emacs 20.7
elib-1.0
semantic-1.3.1
speedbar-0.13
jde-2.2.5

My _emacs file contains the following: -

(setq load-path
        (nconc '(
                  "C:/Program Files/emacs-20.7/speedbar-0.13"
                        "C:/Program Files/emacs-20.7/semantic-1.3.1"
                                "C:/Program Files/emacs-20.7/jde-2.2.5/lisp"
                                        "C:/Program Files/emacs-20.7/elib-1.0"
                )
      load-path))
(require 'jde)