Re: Changing comments' color

From: Matt Armstrong
Subject: Re: Changing comments' color
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 20:27:26 -0800

On Thu, Mar 01, 2001 at 07:50:06PM +0300, Sergei Astanin wrote:
> Hello, everybody!
>
> Thank you very much for your previous answers!They were
> really useful!
>
> I'd like to know how can I change the comments' color
> (for C/C++ code but for bash and perl programs too). It's too
> difficult for to read the red text.
>
> Sergei

M-x customize
Select the Faces group
Select the Font Lock group
Select the Font Lock Highlighting Faces
Select [Show] for Font-Lock-Comment-Face
Edit the color you want to use
Select [safe for future sessions] up at the top of the buffer.

To find the names of some good colors, do M-X list-colors-display.

--
matt