qustom-quote

From: Alexander Koptelov
Subject: qustom-quote
Date: 04 Apr 2001 23:33:49 +0400

Hello!

I've got a problem.

When I try to save any customizable list value (e.g. gnus-started-hook etc.),
I've got error 'wrong type of argument' followed by tone of garbage.

This error appears in 'qustom-quote' defun.

When I eval 'qustom-quote' by hands, this effect vanishes.

Can you tell me is it a bug or effect of my emacs settings?

I'm using emacs-20.7.

Thanks,
                                                Alexander.

--
Alexander Koptelov
Institute for System Programming, Russian Academy of Sciences