emacs and color and full screen mode

From: Joss Winn
Subject: emacs and color and full screen mode
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 21:41:54 +0900

Hello,

I have looked through the FAQ and can't find anything specifically
relating to my questions.

I would like a black background but color syntaxing to still work.
I have had a black background in the past but then I couldn't see
any text! :-)

Also, I use the ratpoison window manager which fixes all windows at
full screen.  However, for some reason, it doesn't resize the emacs
window. How can I set the emacs screen to be full screen?

Thanks very much!

Joss
--
http://www.josswinn.org