makeinfo

From: RBibb
Subject: makeinfo
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 08:49:15 +0100

I know this isn't an emacs question but does anyone know where I can get a
copy of makeinfo? I keep downloading GNU programs that require it to exist

Thanks

Richard
Any information in this communication which is confidential must not
be disclosed to others without our consent. Such consent is not required
where the information is publicly available and intended for onward
distribution. If the information is confidential and if you are not the
intended recipient, you are not authorised to and must not disclose,
copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it. You are
requested to return this message to the sender immediately.

Due to the electronic nature of e-mail, there is a risk that the
information contained in this message has been modified.
Consequently Man Investment Products can accept no responsibility or
liability as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.

Visit us at: www.maninvestmentproducts.com