Cant seem to figure out how to rebind key

From: Michael Garcia
Subject: Cant seem to figure out how to rebind key
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 17:54:41 -0600

Hello,
I was recently given Exceed to run an Xclient on my NT box.  When I log into
the server which is running the Common Desktop Environment (CDE) under Solaris
2.6 and launch emacs, the Meta key is bound to my Esc key.   What I want to be
able to do is change it to bind it to the Alt key that I'm so used to using.

Can you please point me in the right direction on how to change this?

thanks,
Mick

This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential information and is
intended only for the person(s) named.  Any use, copying or disclosure by any
other person is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in
error, please notify the sender via e-mail.