mpg123 in Emacs21.1

From: Paulo J. Matos aka PDestroy
Subject: mpg123 in Emacs21.1
Date: 28 Oct 2001 13:52:09 +0000

Hi all,

Has anyone had any luck to make mpg123.el work with emacs21.1?

I tried to make it work but it didn't, I tried to open an mp3 file and
it said to press Space to start, I pressed Space but nothing happened,
the first line with the mp3 name is highlighted but nothing is
happening.

If I press F to forward 10 seconds I receive the following error in
mini-buffer:
'Wrong type argument: integer-or-marker-p, nil'

Any ideas?
Mpg123.el is version 1.24 and mpg123 is version 0.59r!

Best regards,

--
Paulo J. Matos aka PDestroy : pocm@rnl.ist.utl.pt
Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon