Feature request

From: Marko Rauhamaa
Subject: Feature request
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 22:15:52 -0800 (PST)

(Just installed emacs-21. Thanks for the great effort. Am I imagining
things, or is emacs-21 significantly faster than emacs-20?)

I notice that emacs-21 still ignores non-latin-1 X keysyms. In other
words, when my keyboard sends emacs the keysym "Ccircumflex" (0x2c6),
emacs completely disregards the input (C-h k doesn't react to it).

Is there a plan to support the whole gamut of keysyms in emacs-22?

Marko

--
Marko Rauhamaa    mailto:marko@pacujo.nu     http://www.pacujo.nu/marko/