Re: formatting LaTeX file in ASCII

From: Michael P. Soulier
Subject: Re: formatting LaTeX file in ASCII
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 07:21:00 -0500

On 18/12/01 Sanjay Bhatnagar did speaketh:

> Hi,
>
> I remember a friend once showed me a feature in VIM which could
> display a latex document formatted as closly as possible in plain
> ASCII (indentation, text centering, paragraphs,
> itimization/enumerations, etc.).  Does anyone know of a simillar
> package for Emacs?

I know Vim well, and I know of no such feature. I suspect your friend was
sending his Vim buffer to an external program, which you could do as well with
Emacs of course, if you know what program that is.

Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@mcss.mcmaster.ca>, GnuPG pub key: 5BC8BE08
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to Unix