C++ syntax coloring.

From: Subhakar K S
Subject: C++ syntax coloring.
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 04:03:18 -0800 (PST)

I am new user of xemacs.

Is it possible with emacs/xemacs to highlight the
C++ syntax with different colours.

( like many of the the windows editors do. eg: vc++
editor).

What I mean is I want to highlight C++ keywords
like  class, public, private, protected, friend,
virtual, if, else, etc with a specific color.

I want C++ comments // in a different color.

Please let me know, if this is possible with emacs
and any add-on packages required to do this.

thanks,
Subhakar.