Confidential Business Proposal

From: Dr. Chuka Okafor
Subject: Confidential Business Proposal
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 22:22:01

>From the desk of:
Dr. Chuka Okafor,
Tel: 234-1-775-5558
Fax: 234-1-759-7416
Email: Chukafor_nnpc@eudoramail.com
Lagos, Nigeria.

ATTN: PRESIDENT/CEO.

REQUEST FOR AN URGENT CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

After due deliberation with my colleagues, We have decided to forward to you
this business proposal. We want a reliable person who could assist us in the
transfer the sum of Twenty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars
($20,500,000) to your account.

This fund resulted from an over-invoiced bill from contracts awarded by us
under the budget allocation to our Ministry. This bill has been approved for
payment by the other concerned Ministries. The contract has since been
executed, commissioned and the contractor was paid the actual cost of the
contract. We are left with the balance US$20.5M as part of the over-invoiced
amount which we have deliberated over estimated for our own use. But under our
protocol division, we as civil servants are forbidden to operate or own foreign
accounts. This is why we are soliciting your assistance in this manner and
regard .

As you may want to know, I am the Chief Accountant/Internal Auditor of the
Contract Award Committee (CAC) of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
(NNPC). This transaction is very much free from all sorts of RISKS and TROUBLE
from my Government. We the N.N.P.C. Officials involved in this deal have put in
many years in service to this Ministry. We have been exercising patience for
this opportunity for so long and to most of us this is a life time opportunity
we cannot afford to miss. You need not to worry about the responsibilities of
transferring this fund into your account, because all the administrative step
needed for the transfer of this fund into your designated bank account will be
done by us.

We have agreed to COMPENSATE you duly if agreement is reached by both of us and
I and one of my colleagues involved in this deal will come to your country to
arrange for our share, upon the confirmation from you that the money has been
credited into your nominated bank account.

Consequent upon your acceptance of this proposal, kindly confirm your interest
through my direct phone line 234-1-775-5558 or by revert email to the above
email account Chukafor_nnpc@eudoramail.com. Indication of your sincere and
serious interest will enable me send you or brief you on the PROCEDURES FOR
THIS TRANSACTION.

NOTE: In the event of your inability to handle this transaction please inform
us so that we can look for another reliable person who can assist in this
respect.

It might surprise you why we choose you and trusted you for this transaction.
Yes, we believe that good friends can be discovered and business like this can
not be realized without mutual trust. This is why we have decided to trust you
for this transaction. Be further informed that everyones interest and security
had been considered before you were contacted, so be rest assured and feel free
to go into this transaction with us. But let Honesty, Trust and Confidentiality
be our watchword throughout this transaction and your prompt reply will be
highly appreciated. Thank you, and God bless.

Best Regards,
Dr. Chuka Okafor.