6.25% Refinace 30yr (4011ySkC8-614w@13)

From: 123Fund333133
Subject: 6.25% Refinace 30yr (4011ySkC8-614w@13)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 22:42:01 -0500

Refinance While Rates Last!!!!

**6.25% Fixed**

We have included a No Hassle, No Obligation Mini Application below, we will email you or call with detailed information:

**QUICK APPLICATION**

Name:*

Address:*

Contact Phone:*

City:*

Alt. Phone:*

State: AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict Of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming*

E-Mail:*

Zip Code:*

Years At Present Address:*

Owed on 1st Rate:%*

Owed on 2nd Rate: %

1st: Fixed Adjustable*  2nd Fixed Adjustable

Home Value:*

Yearly Income:    *

Years of Employment: *

Self Employed?  No Yes

Credit Rating: Good (some lates) Excellent (no lates) Fair (collection) Poor (bankruptcy)*

Amount Requested: *

 WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF YOUR LOAN?

?

                           Realtor
c 2001, An independently owned and operated member of
The Prudential Real Estate Affiliates, Inc

To be removed from this one time mailing, simply forward this message with the word "REMOVE"  to takemeoffyourlists@yahoo.com
[833@3]