Chinese fonts in MSDOG - what am I doing wrong?

From: Ben Decker
Subject: Chinese fonts in MSDOG - what am I doing wrong?
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 02:18:08 +0100 (CET)

Help please.

I am happy with my MSDOG version of EMACS 20.5, except I have a problem with the Chinese fonts package that I need. I have downloaded the components ifnt12cn.zip and lei2005b.zip hoping for a visible  Chinese character-set. These have all been unzipped into the same directory as emacs (d:\user\emacs for me). These files created subfolders "fonts" and "leim". Emacs starts saying that it is buiding some font config, and I can change char sets, but not VISIBLY (no fonts).

When I try to change the font in 'MULE - Set Font/Fontset' I get an error message:

Symbol's function definition is void: generate-fontset-menu

What does it mean? Can I fix it? I couldn't find any info in the Faq on this one :-(

Thanks

Ben

Gesendet von http://mail.yahoo.de.
Ihre E-Mail noch individueller? - http://domains.yahoo.de.