Re: Zoom on a buffer

From: Greg Hill
Subject: Re: Zoom on a buffer
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 11:37:31 -0800

Sorry, I posted an old version of my zoom-in routine. This is the one I currently use.

(defun zoom-in () (interactive)
  (if (one-window-p t)
      nil
    (window-configuration-to-register ?z)
    (delete-other-windows)
    (global-set-key [?\C-z] 'zoom-out)))

My original version allowed you to accidentally "zoom in" when there was already only one window being displayed, which can make things very confusing.

--Greg