New Aviation Reference Site

From: Aviation Reference Desk
Subject: New Aviation Reference Site
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 13:47:59 -0800

Introducing Aviation Reference Desk

Aviation Reference Desk is a new, FREE online resource for Aviation
and Aerospace professionals and enthusiasts.  Check us out at
www.AvRefDesk.com.  You will find no advertising, no
popups,  no registration -- just quality reference sources.

We initially designed this site for our own use, wanting an online
resource with:

--> Moderated links - This means that we strive for quality and not
quantity in our linked resources

--> Single level menu structure - Resources are easy to find with
minimal navigation

--> News we need to get our job done - While we have plenty of links
for the aviation enthusiast, we have focused much of our time making
the site useful to the aerospace professional

On our site, you will find resources in the following categories:

+ Business Tools and General Reference
+ Aviation News
+ World and Business News plus Weather
+ Commercial Aviation