Re: Highlighting whitespace at EOL.

From: Chuck Siska
Subject: Re: Highlighting whitespace at EOL.
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 10:40:44 -0800

murray --

if all you want to do is remove them, there is a simple "command"
to do this:  C-c i C-c C-c.  i use this extensively working with
funnelweb source code, which doesn't like trailing whitespace.
this is actually two separate commands.  the first, C-c i, enters
picture-mode and the second, C-c C-c, exits it.  it is exiting
picture-mode which does the trailing whitespace removal.
good luck.

-- chuck

--
What is life without looking for           . . `; -._      )-;-,_`)