锟斤拷锟节碉拷锟姐,锟斤拷锟揭回硷拷 #6A0E

From: helpdsk
Subject: 我在等你,带我回家 #6A0E
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 18:06:48 +0800

缁欎綘鐪熷疄缁嗚吇鐨勬棤闄愬揩鎰燂紒

    瑜愬彂钃濈溂鐨Chasey Lain灏忓鏄綋浠婃渶绾㈢殑A鐗囧法鏄燂紝鏇剧粡鍙楅個鑷虫棩鏈闂紝閫犳垚绌哄墠杞板姩銆傜敱濂圭湡浜哄叏韬掓ā鑰屾垚鐨勭敺鐢ㄨ嚜鎱板櫒鍏封鎬х埍鐜╁伓鈥濆叿鏈夋俯杞粏鑷寸殑璐ㄦ劅鍜屾儫濡欐儫鑲栫殑閫犲瀷锛屾槸鍏稿瀷鐜╁鏀惰棌鐨勭弽鍝併涓冨僵璋锋氮婕晢鍩鐜颁互460鍏冭秴浣庝环鎺ㄥ嚭杩欐缁忓吀鍟嗗搧锛岃繕涓嶅揩蹇甫濂瑰洖瀹讹紝鍏辨浮蹇箰鑹锛

    鏇村绮惧搧锛岃璁块棶涓冨僵璋锋氮婕晢鍩

----

鎸夌収鍥介檯鎯緥锛屽彧瑕佹湰閭欢鍖呮嫭鈥滆仈绯讳俊鎭濆拰鈥滅Щ闄や俊鎭濓紝灏变笉搴旇鐪嬪仛鍨冨溇淇′欢銆傚鏋滄偍鎯虫垜浠粠閭欢鍒楄〃涓Щ闄ゆ偍鐨勯偖浠跺湴鍧锛岃鐢ㄦ偍鎯崇Щ闄ょ殑淇$鍙戜俊鍒:7cvmail@btamail.net.cn锛屼俊浠朵富棰橈細鈥Remove"锛屽鏋滄湰閭欢缁欐偍甯︽潵浜嗕笉渚匡紝鎴戜滑娣辫〃姝夋剰銆

Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading send to 7cvmail@btamail.net.cn. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.