Re: Creating projects in Emacs

From: Chuck Siska
Subject: Re: Creating projects in Emacs
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 09:58:19 -0700

raghu --

1. "load" all the files for the project into emacs (an emacs
   frame).

2. type M-x desktop-save, and specify the directory into which
   you would like to save the desktop (i.e., the list of files).

3. when you want to reload all the files from the project, start
   a fresh emacs (not really necessary, an already running one
   will do) and type M-x desktop-read giving the same directory.

good luck

-- chuck

--
What is life without looking for           . . `; -._      )-;-,_`)